If you would like to forward your E-mail to another E-mail address (or addresses), you may do so by logging into our WebMail system.
Once logged in, perform the following steps:
- Click on the Settings icon (looks like 2 sprockets) in the left navigation bar.
- Click on the Account Settings link listed under the My Settings folder in the left column.
- Click on the Forwarding tab in the right column.
- Enter the email address you want your messages forwarded to in the Forwarding Address textbox. To forward emails to multiple addresses, simply add a semicolon after each email address.
- If you want all forwarded messages deleted from the mail server after being forwarded, check the checkbox next to Enable deletion of messages on forward.
- Click on the Save button located above the tabs.
- You may now Logout the WebMail system or perform other activities.